domingo, 12 de julio de 2009

Answers to Justins questions, again.

What are your personal reflections about this video?

The video is itself very revealing, It makes you reflect about what you do to contribute with the society you are living in and what a little effort can change it all.


Has it challenged you to think about your activities and how you spend your free time?

Well, this video made me think about how useful a second in our life could be, for example Id like to talk about the Wikipedia I mean how sitting on a computer and start writing something can help another person in the world that can be looking for that specific thing we were writing before. It’s something awesome.


Are you primarily a consumer or do you produce and share as much or more than you consume? Does it help you appreciate the social action you are doing for this class?

I share my ideas indirectly, in the YouTube for example or even in the blog, but Im a consumer too,for example when I Google something or when I search for something in the Wikipedia. So I thing I do both things. I always try to generate content for other people to reflect and to help society to expand its knowledge.

This video certainly helps me understand how important is the social action were all doing for this class in a way that It helps people that can share the knowledge youre giving them with others, so theres feedback.


4 comentarios:

  1. Jean - Not again! Hahaha. This is a nice blog entry although you usually write more than this. You do share lots of ideas, and I think that in order to produce we have to consume so that we get ideas and learn from others. So, in this sense, the idea is to be an intelligent consumer. Are you an intelligent consumer?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO, well I do try to be an intelligent consumer, like for example when I use some info from the google earth I allways try to learn as much as possible for any topic by trying to read any related Item to it (If I watch Berlin on google earth I do clik con the expanded Image and In the monument's history icons to learn more)
    examples like this are really difused on the web.

    It's like the videos on youtube, I allways leave a small coment to provide my opinion to it.

    When I consume I leave my ideas too, in order to help other to produce feedback between me (the consumer) , the producer and the comunity

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How do you feel using your free time in something good, as making social work?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. well, It's something I feel compelled to do, after living in a society that doesn’t care about the others like the one in Europe and seeing the same thing here in Guayaquil I just thought it wasn’t fair for the people so I search some way to help them.
    Social work is our responsibility, I thing is something we can and must do, use our free time to help others is the best Idea I’ve ever had.

    ResponderEliminar